A Group Hug
A Group Hug comes from BundleBorn Midwifery's mission to serve a diverse array of clientele, especially those who belong to an at-risk people group. Through donations, scholarships will be provided to individuals who have been selected after completing the application process. The scholarship funds will be used to cover the cost of midwifery services provided by BundleBorn Midwifery & as well as a natural childbirth education class.
A Group Hug is an opportunity to heal the world one family, one birth, at a time. An empowering birth experience should not be reserved only for those with the means to pay out-of-pocket for high quality midwifery care. As a community, let's gather together to build up & strengthen the transition into parenthood.
You can support A Group Hug by donating and by purchasing the products below.
100% of the sales will directly benefit the scholarship fund for women of our community to access midwifery care by BundleBorn Midwifery.
A Group Hug Store
All proceeds benefit A Group Hug scholarship fund!
- Handmade item custom made by Smiling Tree Toys
- Materials: maple, wood, good vibes, happy thoughts, Minnesota nice
- Safe for all ages
- Extra thick and softly curved for easy grasping
- Non-splintering, sustainably grown hardwood
- Ships worldwide from Texas
Note: We will strive to ship all items within 1 week of receiving the order. Please be patient as all orders are processed by Midwife Teri. Considering the unpredictable nature of her work, there is the possibility of orders being delayed if she is busy catching sweet little babies. Babies come in their own time!
***In Office pick up is available! If you prefer to pick up your items at our office, please enter promo code: PICKUP at check out to remove the shipping fees.
In need of a midwifery care scholarship?
Those interested will be asked to complete an application in order to be considered. Selection will be based on the availability of scholarship funds, financial need (i.e. medicaid eligible), and individuals belonging to at-risk groups (i.e., LGBT, teens, single parents, women of color).
- Desire for a natural birth at home
- Willingness to take a natural childbirth specific education class
- Support from others who live in the home where birth will take place
- Low risk pregnancy
- Home located within range for BundleBorn Midwifery
- Ability to come to BundleBorn Midwifery's office for all required prenatal visits
- Commitment to protect infant from forced genital cutting
Check back for information on attaining a scholarship application, once funds have been raised.